Become Certified in Level I Reiki, and Change YOUR Life (and those around you)! “BE the Change you wish to See in the world.”
Level I Reiki Training Overview:
- Receive: 26-page Course Workbook
- Receive: 19-page Addendum Workbook
- Receive: Course Completion Certificate
Get to class on time. It is recommended to avoid nicotine and caffeine the day prior to and the day of class. Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing made of natural fibers (cotton, wool, silk, etc.). Do not wear nylon stockings or any other restrictive type of garments (anything tight may restrict the energy flow). This is a full day class, don’t forget to eat breakfast. Bring something to eat for lunch, or you can go out to eat (45-minute break).
Introduction: Meet your instructor (Reiki Master) and fellow classmates. This is the time for getting comfortable in your classroom, briefly chatting with your classmates.
- Brief Discussion: Why are you taking this class? What are your expectations? What is your current experience with Reiki?
- Class Overview: Class agenda is shared with students.
- Definition of Reiki: Universal Life-force Energy.
- History of Reiki.
- Discuss Workbook.
- Discuss the importance of Chakras.
- Receive Level I Attunements.
- Discussion of Attunement experience.
- Learn hand positions (giving a Reiki treatment to others).
- Learn to scan the human energy field and chakras (energy centers) for balance and vitality and use during the Reiki treatment.
- Exchange Reiki treatments (15-minutes) with each other.
- Group Reiki.
- Learn self-treatment hand positions (giving a Reiki treatment to yourself, ie: you ARE important too).
- Questions. Comments.
- Course-completion Certificate Ceremony.
- Class Ends: At the end of the day, you ARE Reiki Level I. *Your attunement to Reiki energy is permanent.
Important Notes to ALL Practitioners:
A Cleansing Process: The Reiki attunement can start a cleansing process that affects the physical body as well as the mind and emotions. Toxins that have been stored in the body may be released, along with feelings and thought patters that are no longer useful. This does not always take place after a Reiki attunement, but when it does, it is important to understand what is happening so you can support its completion. During this time, drink some water (depending on personal medical conditions, of course) for the next few days, to remove excess toxins from your system.
Whenever change takes place, even if it is good, a period of adjustment is necessary so that the body and various parts of your life can get used to the healthy new conditions. You may need more rest, and it can also be helpful to spend more time quietly contemplating your life and any changes you might need to make to support a healthier lifestyle.
About the Reiki Attunement Process:
Reiki attunements open and expand the Ki-holding capacity and clears energy blockages. They open a channel for the Reiki energy to flow from practitioner to client. The more we use Reiki, the more ‘aware’ we become of its presence & power. The attunement process is what makes Reiki stand apart from other types of healing systems. Although other healing arts may use hand positions on the client, only Reiki has the wonderful benefit of the attunement process. For this reason, you cannot learn Reiki solely through reading about it, it has to BE experienced. Remember: Reiki isn’t something we DO … it IS who we ARE.
A Personal Note from Michael:
Spiritual awakening lies at the heart of the mystical or spiritual journey. This infusion of energy from the spiritual master to the seeker brings about the awakening or realigning of the seeker’s own inherent spiritual power, sometimes referred to as: “kundalini”. A Reiki Initiation is an experience that activates an inner unfolding of awareness that leads to progressively higher states of consciousness or awareness, sometimes referred to as: “kundalini rising”; with the ultimate goal of reaching “enlightenment”, sometimes referred to as: “Samadhi”.
Over time, through Grace and our diligent efforts in spiritual practice, the sense of separation from the Divine drops away. We come to recognize the presence of God in ourselves and in the world around us. We experience the world as a play of Divine-energy. As spiritual seekers, we celebrate the day of initiation as a great gift!
Take the inward journey with us! Your life will BE changed forevermore!